About OVER THE MOON Canadian roots/swing duo Over The Moon's Suzanne Levesque and Craig Bignell are awarding multi-instrumentalists/vocalists that met, fell in love, got married and discovered their voices blend so well together that people often tear up upon hearing them sing.
Living on a ranch in the foothills of Alberta's Rocky Mountains, it's inevitable there will be a strong sense of place- and the rhythms of the land when you start to make music. When the couple released their debut album, the resonances were there for all to hear. reflecting the pulse of life, lived in a territory that is both dirt-hard rugged and beautiful.
Their music is a wild ride from 40's sounding western swing and Appalachian old-time, to cowboy blues. Simple and sweet, all of their material has a common thread that speaks of the Canadian west and on their UK release, reviews were glowing. American Roots UK saying it was "Exceptional" and Country Music People adding "There's so much to enjoy here." The editor of Maverick Magazine told readers "You will love this" Elmore Magazine, New York "We knew we were on to something special’"
MOONDANCER Track list:
1. Strangers We Meet... 3:37 (‘by Ray Hughes)
2. House On The Hill... 3:31 (by Over the Moon)
3. Turtle Mountain... 4:31 (by Over the Moon)
4. Over The Moon... 3:02 (by Over the Moon)
5. Moondancer... 4:12 (by Ian Tyson)
6. You Don't Even Know... 3:49 (by Over the Moon)
7. By The Mark... 3:32 (by DT Rawlings, Jillian Welch)
8. The Hills Of Grey County... 3:54 (by Craig Bignell, Steve O’Connor, Darrin Schott)
9. Alberta Moon... 3:13 (by Over the Moon)
10.That's How I Learned To Sing The Blues... 4:43 (by Henry Hipkens)
STREAM via bandcamp https://overthemoonband.com/music
MOONDANCER by Over the Moon
All songs arranged and produced by: Craig Bignell